Do you need advice about Quality, Safety and the Environment?
Have you identified a requirement for advice concerning Quality, Safety and the Environment?
Call Wilgh QSE. Our professionals are at home working in small and large organisations. From simple risks to complex ones, and from a low-level to a high-level risk: as an independent market player, you can rely on us to provide fair and reliable advice.
From advice to secondment
You can come to us for help with:
- the preparation of a comprehensive Risk Assessment and Evaluation (RA&A) list including a plan of approach and approval by a safety expert;
- the development and implementation of various (Health and Safety at Work) management systems, OHSAS 18001, workplace research and ergonomics;
- the development and implementation of safety management systems;
- the development and implementation of an ISO 9001 and 14001 standard quality management system;
- the performing of internal and external audits for Integrale Veiligheid;
- the performing of accident/incident investigations using various methods such as Tripod;
- the provision of advice concerning ATEX and CE directives;
- the development of Health and Safety plans (preparation and implementation);
- the performing and supervision of HAZOP and HAZID studies;
- the performing of Task Risk Analyses (TRA);
- the preparation of a company emergency plan in accordance with NEN 8112;
- the preparation of a company emergency response plan in accordance with NEN 4000;
- the preparation of an evacuation plan in accordance with NEN 8112, including the illustrations;
- the secondment of secondary, integral and higher safety experts;
- the creating and secondment of HSE teams (Health, Safety & Environment).
For maximum control over safety
Our safety expert will focus on your organisation, processes and people. Together we will analyse your request and identify the bottlenecks. We provide advice concerning the preparation of all necessary plans (in accordance with the Labour Law). If required, we support you in their implementation. What is the purpose of our advice? Maximum control of the overall safety within your organisation, and an overall safety culture of pro-action, prevention, preparation, repression and aftercare.