Environmental Specialist Wilgh QSEWilgh QSE distinguishes itself in the market of safety advice and secondment as a competent and social company. Due to the growth of our company, we are looking for an Environmental Specialist. Are you looking for a challenging environment with great projects? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for!
For one of our customers we need an Environmental Specialist. The specialist is to manage the environmental and consenting aspects in the development, construction and maintenance phase of solar and battery parcs. Working location will be on site at the construction projects and the customer’s office.
Key areas of the work will be to:
- ensure and document environmental compliance during construction and operation; fulfilling of environmental obligations contained in licenses/permissions, chemical and waste management and visiting operational and construction sites for checkups;
- give Environmental input in contracting and due diligence; including contractor evaluation and risk assessments; review of contractor documents
- follow up on contractor fulfillment of environmental requirements, review contractor documents and conduct regular alignment meetings
- take part in contractor kick off meetings and give input in site inductions, awareness sessions
- follow up on fulfillment of environmental obligations, synchronizing message to all authorities and responding on questions or demands. Report to and engagement in dialogue with authorities;
- fulfill advisory role on ecological aspects in project & site teams;
- work together with others specialists inside and outside your own work area such as technical disciplines and environmental consultants;
- work in close cooperation with the project specific permit/consent H&S and site manager;
- coordinate and be the point of contact for environmental topics of the project during construction phase
Your profile essential:- Degree in a relevant environmental / and or ecological discipline and relevant work experience;
- Understanding of NL licensing & planning regimes; knowledge of the NL Legislation and Guidelines related to Environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Project coordination skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Pragmatic and structured;
- Enthusiastic about Environment and Sustainability;
- NL driving license;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Have achieved a competent standard in own area of technical environmental specialisation and broadened your awareness of other environmental disciplines;
Experience with HSE contractor management;
Ecological knowledge and background in infrastructure (i.e. energy) projects.
Are you interested in this job offer and do you match the profile? Then write your motivation letter and send it including curriculum vitae to Gea Houdijk (Financial director): email@example.com.
Our company is characterized by its culture; we are people-oriented and link this to the provision of quality. We offer freedom, personal responsibility, a varied and challenging clientele and good secondary conditions. Growth is possible.
For more information about our organization, see www.wilgh.com.
Deel deze vacature
Terug naar het overzicht